Kawthaung - 115 Island - Nyaung Wee Island - Bo Cho Island ( USD 726/ Pax )
Day 1 - Kawthaung - 115 Island - Nyaung Wee Island (Lunch, Dinner)
Our service starts from Myoma Jetty in Kawthaung. After arrived to Kawthaung embark on Mergui Princess. Depart to Myauk Ni island and enjoy the activity. Take a rest while the crew and the cook prepare for lunch. Enjoy the lunch onboard. Continue to 115 Island. Arrived at 115 island and then free at leisure to explore the beauties of the virgin island. Exciting activities are sea kayaking around the island, snorkeling, fishing, jungle trekking, swimming and sun bathing on the beach. Enjoy the dinner and overnight onboard nearby 115 island.
Day 2 - Nyaung Wee Island - Bo Cho Island (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Enjoy your breakfast prepared by the Chef of Mergui Princess . After breakfast, continue to Nyaung Wee island. And then depart to Bo Cho Island. Enjoy the lunch onboard. After lunch, exciting activities are sea kayaking around the island, snorkeling, fishing and sun bathing on the beach. Enjoy the dinner and overnight onboard nearby Bo Cho island.
Day 3 - Bo Cho Island - Kawthaung (Breakfast, Lunch)
Enjoy your breakfast, depart back to Kawthaung. Cheers for your exploration and complementary beer or soft drinks before arriving back to Kawthaung. Arrived back to Kawthaung.
|Charter Rates||1-4 Pax||5-6 Pax|
|MV Mergui Pricess||US$ 992 per day||US$ 1058 per day|
|Ayer Princess||US$ 992 per day||US$ 1058 per day|
115 Island, Makyone Galet
- Free flow of soft drinks (while onboard)
- On board meals (3 meals per day with minimum 3-4 dishes per meal)
- Car transfer in Kawthaung, Ranong & Myeik (2 ways)
- Local English speaking service
- Accommodation onboard (Twin sharing each cabin) either MV Mergui Princess or MV Ayar Princess
- Sea Kayaks (sit-on-top), Snorkeling sets (face masks, snokels and fins)
- Underwater sport cameras, Jungle boats, Fishing poles, Life jacket & life raft
- Double sleeping Camping Tents & Sleeping Bags
- Entry Permission Fee USD 80 or USD 120 up to Myeik per person
( for 5 days, if client want to visit more than 5 days, they have to pay the extra cost 10$ per day/ per person).
- Hotel Accommodation in Kawthaung, Ranong or Myeik
- Tips & Drink (Beer & Alcoholic Drink)
- Personal expenses & Personal insurance
- Domestic & international air-ticker
- Repositioning will be collected 70% for MSK-05 & MSK-06 programme
- Visa fees USD 20 per person (we will also require 4 passport size photos for entry of Myanmar)
- Diving equipment rental fees
What to bring
What to Bring:
- Sun hat
- Sun block
- Polarized sun-glasses
- Light clothing
- Light-weight Water-proof jacket
- Hand held torch
- Sensible shoes / boots for trekking
- Long trousers for jungle walks
- Long sleeve shirt
- Insect repellent
Terms and Condition
On Board Meals, Cuisine & Beverage
- 3 meals / day (Breakfast - ABF or Local style, Lunch & Dinncer - 3 Main Dishes with Soup/ Salad/ Desert)
- Chinese/ Thai/ Local Cuisine
- European Cuisine on requested
- Free flow of all kinds of soft drinks (Stock available on boat)
- Beer/ Wine/ Alcoholic Drinks can be available on cash payment basics
Children under 12 years old will be charged 75% of a pax.
All licensed guide or local staff will be charged 50% on published rate.
Every 5 paying pax, 1 free - of - charge for bonafide tour leader.
Cruise reservation should be made directly to:
Elegant Myanmar Tour Head Office.
No (20), Building (D), Pa-le Street, Mya Yeik Nyo Hotel Compound, Bahan Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Ph : 95-1-401261, Mobile : 95-9-421107472
Fax : 95-1-401261
30% deposit of the total charge (will be requested) to secure your booking.
Full payment must be made seven (7) days prior to arrival in exchange for a valid service voucher.
All payment should be made in cash (US Dollar Only), Bank Transfer or Credit Card (Visa, Master, America Expenses).
Cancellation within one month prior to arrival of the guest will not be charged.
Cancellation within twenty-one (21) days will charge 25% of the total charges.
Cancellation within fourteen (14) days will charge 50% of the total charges.
Cancellation within seven (7) days will charge 75% of the total charges.
In case of No-show will be charge 100% of the total charges.
Booking Conditions 2009- 2013
How to book: Please complete the booking form and send it to us by fax or email. If you do not have the form, please send us the name, passport number, date of issue, date of expire, date of birth, nationality and travelling date to us.
Deposit: A deposit of 50% of the total cost per person is required to secure the trip. The balance need to be paid at least 30 days prior to the departure date. If full payment has not been received by this time, Tourism Myanmar Co-op (the management company of Mergui Princess) reserve the right to cancel the booking made on behalf of client. Booking made within 30 days of the departure date must be paid in full at the time of the booking. All the prices are based on the cost and exchange rates at the time of printing this condition and we reserve the right to adjust the tour prices.
Amendments: All the changes made will incur an amendment fee of USD 25 per person.
Cancellation: Cancellation fees may apply as follow:
- Deposit - No Refund
- 30-15 Days before the departure date - 75% of the tour price
- 15 Days less before the departure date - 100% of the tour price
- During the trip - No Refund
- Un used services
Things to advise to your clients
Travel Insurance: We recommend to advise your clients to buy medical evacuation insurance which provides for helicopter rescue on their own before starting the trip. The purpose of insurance is to provide proper coverage suited to the specific needs of Adventure Travel and in the case of an emergency case, works quickly and efficiently. The insurance should also cover accidents, health and loss or damage to the personal effects.
What to bring: Please advice your clients to bring a swimming suit, short and ligh T-shirts, Towel, Sun Cream, Camera, Sun glasses & hat, sport shoes and an own snorkeling set if your client has a short or long site ness.
Medical & Health Precautions: Please advise your clients to take the medicines that they usually use plus the meidicines for malaria, sea sick and the stomach-ache.
Flights: Please advise them that there vel.com