MYANMAR ADVENTURE SNORKELING & KAYAKING PROGRAM
Kawthaung - Taung La Bo - 115 Island - 254 Beach - 256 Creek - Nga Man Island - Kyun Phila - Myauk Ni Island - Thay Yae Island - Kawthaung
Package Price: USD 1401/ Pax
|Charter Rates||1-8 Pax||9-16 Pax|
|MV Mergui Pricess||US$ 1950 per day||US$ 2450 per day|
Day-01: Kawthaung – Taung La Bo – 115 Island (Lunch, Dinner)
Our service starts from Myo Ma Jetty in Kawthaung. Mergui Princess’s representative will pick you up at your hotel or airport and transfer to jetty to embark on board. After immigration clearance captain will strat to drive heading to Taung La Bo Island where you can enjoy snorkeling and swimming by island for an hours. After that cruise captain will continue his cruising to 115 Islands group. While cruising you can do sun bathing on the sun deck on the board. Enjoy dinner and overnight on board by 115 Islands group.
Day-02: 115 Island – 254 Beach – 256 Creek (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Enjoy your breakfast prepared by the Chef of Mergui Princess. 115 Islands Group is crystal water and worth to snorkel to see much colorful school of fishes, hard and soft corals. It is fantastic one of the finest islands to spend time on hiking and jungle trekking through the rain forest. You’ll find here are the very definition of pristine very white and powder sand beaches. It’s no wonder visitors come from all around to sink their toes into miles of pure white sand. If there were time permit, we will send you a new resort which is under construction on the islands. While having your lunch the boat will continue to Lampi Island. 254 which is long with its white sand and semi-circle shape of the beach, it is one of the most popular among tourists. We go for swimming and then continue to 256 where we can do kayaking among mangroves trees. Enjoy dinner and overnight on board.
Day-03: 256 Creek – Nga Man Island – Kyun Phila (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast onboard, cruise will depart to Nga Mann Island where we will do an hour snorkeling. This place is very nice to snorkeling because where can be seen hard and soft coral, various colorful fishes, big leeches. A Cave is under water where so many kinds of fishes can be seen. After lunch on board, continue to Kyun Phila (Great Swinton) which is one of the most popular and beautiful island in Mergui Archipelago.Enjoy dinner and overnight onboard by Kyun Phila.
Day-04: Kyun Phila (Great Swinton) Island – Myauk Ni Island – Thay Yae Island (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast onboard, we go for excursion to the village where can be observed the daily life of fisher men. After that we will embark on curise and captain will depart heading to Myauk Ni (N.Phipps I) where you can enjoy snorkeling. After making activities, we will continue to Thay Yae Island. Enjoy dinner and overnight on board by Thay Yae Island.
Day-05: Thay Yae Island - Kawthaung (Breakfast, Lunch)
In the morning we go for snokeling and then depart back to Kawthaung. Cheers for your exploration and complementary soft drinks before arriving back to Kawthaung. After disembarking from boat, Mergui Princess’s representative will send you air port or hotel by car in Kawthaung or Ranong Jetty by long tail boat.
What to Bring:
- Sun hat
- Sun block
- Polarized sun-glasses
- Light clothing
- Light-weight Water-proof jacket
- Hand held torch
- Sensible shoes / boots for trekking
- Long trousers for jungle walks
- Long sleeve shirt
- Insect repellent
- Free flow of soft drinks, fruits & snacks (while onboard)
- On board meals (3 meals per day with minimum 3-4 dishes per meal) ***Meal request for any prejudice if booking confirmed
- Car/Boat transfer in Kawthaung, Ranong (2 ways)
- Local English speaking guide service
- Accommodation onboard (Twin/Double sharing each cabin) either MV Mergui Princess
- Sea Kayaks (sit-on-top), Snorkeling sets (face masks, snokels and fins)
- Jungle boots, Fishing poles, Life jacket & life raft
- Entry Permission Fee USD 80 MSK-01,MSK-02 and MSK-03 or USD 130 MSK-04, MSK-05 and MSK-06
- Hotel Accommodation in Kawthaung, Ranong or Myeik
- Tips & Drink (Beer & Alcoholic Drink)
- Personal expenses & Personal insurance
- Domestic & international air-ticket
- Visa fees USD 30 per person (we will also require 4 passport size photos for entry of Myanmar)
- Diving equipment rental fees
- Bank transfer charges 4.6 % or 5%