ADVENTURE SNORKELING & KAYAKING PROGRAM
Kawthaung - Taung La Bo - 115 Island - 254 Island - Nga Man Island - Kyun Phila - Myauk Ni - Thay Yae Island - Kawthaung
Package Price: USD 1195/ Pax
Day-01: Kawthaung – Taung La Bo – 115 Island (Lunch, Dinner)
Our service starts from Myoma Jetty in Kawthaung. After arrived to Kawthaung embark on Mergui Princess. Depart to Taung La Bo island for 3 hours. and enjoy the activity of snorkeling and swimming near the island for 1 hour.. Take a rest while the crew and the cook prepare for lunch. Enjoy the lunch onboard. Continue to 115 Island. Arrived at 115 island and then free at leisure to explore the beauties of the virgin island. Exciting activities are sea kayaking around the island, snorkeling, fishing, jungle trekking, swimming and sun bathing on the beach. Enjoy the dinner and overnight onboard nearby 115 island.
Day-02: 115 Island – 254 Island – Nga Man Island - Kyun Phila (Great Swinton) Island (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Enjoy your breakfast prepared by the Chef of Mergui Princess. After breakfast, continue to 254 Island island which is part of Lampi. This beach has a long beach with a large mangrove forest. It is interesting to kayak. And then depart to Nga Man Island which is one of the most popular and beautiful island in Mergui Archipelago with its beautiful corals for snorkeling. Enjoy Swimming, Fishing and Sun Bathing on the beach. Dinner and overnight onboard nearby Kyun Phila.
Day-03: Kyun Phila – Myauk Ni - Thay Yae Island (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast onboard, enjoy the activities at your own interest. Lunch onboard. And then depart to Myauk Ni Island which has beautiful beach with its powder sand. It is an unforgettable moment to walk along that beach. Then continue to Thay Yae Island. Enjoy your own interest such as kayaking around Mangrove Forest, sunbathing, camping and overnight on board nearby.
Day-04: Thay Yae Island - Kawthaung (Breakfast, Lunch)
Enjoy your breakfast onboard. Then the trip starts back to Kawthaung. Cheers up for your exploration and complementary beer or soft drinks before arriving back to Kawthaung. Arrived back to Kawthaung.
|Charter Rates||1-8 Pax||9-16 Pax|
|MV Mergui Pricess
||US$ 1850 per day
||US$ 2250 per day
- Free flow of soft drinks, fruits & snacks (while onboard)
- On board meals (3 meals per day with minimum 3-4 dishes per meal) ***Meal request for any prejudice if booking confirmed
- Car/Boat transfer in Kawthaung or Ranong (2 ways)
- Local English speaking guide service
- Accommodation onboard (Twin/Double sharing each cabin) either MV Mergui Princess
- Sea Kayaks (sit-on-top), Snorkeling sets (face masks, snokels and fins)
- Jungle boots, Fishing poles, Life jacket & life raft
- Entry Permission Fee USD 80 for MSK-01,MSK-02 and MSK-03 or USD 130 for MSK-04, MSK-05 and MSK-06
- Hotel Accommodation in Kawthaung, Ranong or Myeik
- Tips & Drink (Beer & Alcoholic Drink)
- Personal expenses & Personal insurance
- Domestic & international air-ticker
- Repositioning will be collected 70% for MSK-05 & MSK-06 programme
- Visa fees USD 30 per person (we will also require 4 passport size photos for entry of Myanmar)
- Diving equipment rental fees
- Bank transfer charges 4.6% or 5%
Terms and Condition
On Board Meals, Cuisine & Beverage
- 3 meals / day (Breakfast - ABF or Local style, Lunch & Dinncer - 3 Main Dishes with Soup/ Salad/ Desert)
- Chinese/ Local Cuisine
- European Cuisine on requested
- Free flow of all kinds of soft drinks (Stock available on boat)
Children under 12 years old will be charged 75% of a pax.
Children under 2 years old will be charged 25% of a pax.
All licensed guide or local staff will be charged 50% on published rate.
Cruise reservation should be made directly to:
Elegant Myanmar Tour Head Office.
No (20), Building (D), Pa-le Street, Mya Yeik Nyo Hotel Compound, Bahan Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Ph : 95-1-401261, Mobile : 95-9-421107472
Fax : 95-1-401261
30% deposit of the total charge (will be requested) to secure your booking.
The balance needs to be paid at least 30 days prior before departure date.
If full payment has not been received, Elegant Myanmar Tours Co.,Ltd has right to cancel the booking.
Bookings made within 30 days of departure date must be paid in full at the time of booking.
All payment should be made in cash (US Dollar Only), Bank Transfer or Visa/Master.
- Deposit Non-Refund
- 30-15 Days prior to departure will be charged 75% of the total price
- 15 Days less before departure will be charged 100% of the total price
- In case of No-show - 100% of the total price
- During the trip Non-Refund
- Unused service Non-Refund
Domestic flights on schedule are now run by the Nine airlines are Air Bagan, Air Mandalay, Yangon Airways, Asian Wings, Air KBZ, Mann Yadanarpon, Golden Myanmar Airline, Myanmar National Airline and Apex Airline. Elegant Myanmar Tours Co.,Ltd on uses these private companies as they operate according to international safety standards and offer international service. The airlines operate frequent flights to all major tourist destinations country wide and a constantly expanding air network with Embraer 190, ATR-72 and ATR-42 aircrafts. Baggage allowance on domestic flights is 20kg.
Elegant Myanmar Tours Co.,Ltd reserves the right to re-arrange the order of any tour program, to cancel or substitute places to visit of any tour itinerary without notice, when local conditions require & bad weather such changes. All itineraries depending on various domestic flights of various passenger confirmations are subject to change. The customers at the destination are requested to pay all supplementary and extra costs that may occur due to these changes on the spot.
How to book: Please complete the booking form and send it to us by fax or email. If you do not have the form, please send us the name, passport number, date of issue, date of expire, date of birth, nationality and travelling date to us.
Deposit: A deposit of 30% of the total cost per person is required to secure the trip. The balance need to be paid at least 30 days prior to the departure date. If full payment has not been received by this time, Elegant Myanmar Tours Co.,Ltd (the management company of Mergui Princess) reserve the right to cancel the booking made on behalf of client. Booking made within 30 days of the departure date must be paid in full at the time of the booking.
Travel Insurance: We recommend to advise that to buy medical evacuation insurance which provides for helicopter rescue on their own before starting the trip. The purpose of insurance is to provide proper coverage suited to the specific needs of Adventure Travel and in the case of an emergency case, works quickly and efficiently. The insurance should also cover accidents, health and loss or damage to the personal effects.
What to bring: Please advice your clients to bring a swimming suit, short and ligh T-shirts, Towel, Sun Cream, Camera, Sun glasses & hat, sport shoes and an own snorkeling set if your client has a short or long site ness.