|Charter Rates||1-8 Pax||9-16 Pax|
|MV Mergui Princess||US$ 1850 per day||US$ 2250 per day|
Please contact our Agent
Mergui Princess is a fast and comfortable liveaboard with 3 air-conditioned private cabins which can accommodate 6 clients and 4-5 crew members. It is 79 feet (20.lm) long. It is equipped with modern navigation and communication system like echo sounder, GPS, i-com radio and a satellite phone. Two separated toilets and showers are also included. Its kitchen is also well equipped with gas stove, freezer, microwave oven and toaster. It is perfect for any kind of trips carrying 9-16 passengers for 5-7 days in the sea. Mergui Princess is now ready to serve you to venture into virgin islands of Mergui Archipelago and Andaman sea .
|Measurements|| Length- (79feet)
Beam - (17feet)
Draft - (9 feet)
|Body Material||Wood & Fiber|
|Built in||Myeik and Kawthaung|
|Engines||Main Engine (Hino EF 750 x 350 HP )
Second Engine (HO 7C)
|Cruising Speed||8-10 knot per hour|
|Maximum Speed||12 knots per hour
|Navigations||Echo Sounder /GPS Sonar/Compass|
|Communications||Radio VHF/ CDMA mobile phone|
|Accommodation||3 x air-conditioned Family Room (Master Bed room) with bathroom attached
2 x air-conditioned King size bed Rooms (without bathroom attached),
3 x air-conditioned Twin Rooms (Double Decker) without bathroom attached
||First Aid Kit,3 Fire Extinguishers,16 Life Jacket,Raft Boats
- Validity : From 1 Oct 2014 To 30 Apr 2015
- Note : All ready-made Tour Program will be operated (minimum 2 pax) on your requested.
Mergui Princess Tours
|Tours Code||Program||Itinerary||Per Person ( USD )|
||6 Days/5 Nights||Kawthaung - Aungbar Village - Makyone Galet Village - 254 Beach - 60 Island - Ko Phawt - Hlainggyi Gulf - Ngar Number Beach - Linn Shu Island - Kyun Phila - Bo Ywe Island - Nga Man Island - 115 Island - Nyaung Wee Island - Kawthaung||872.00|
||6 Days/5 Nights||Kawthaung - Aungbar Village - Makyone Galet Village - 254 Beach - 60 Island - Ko Phawt - Hlainggyi Gulf - Ngar Number Beach - Linn Shu Island - Kyun Phila - Bo Ywe Island - Nga Man Island - 115 Island - Nyaung Wee Island - Kawthaung||1080.00|
||6 Days/5 Nights||Kawthaung - Tha Yae Island - 115 Island - Nyaung Wee Island - Bo Cho Island (Makyone Galet where held Salone Festival) - 254 Beach - 256 Island - 60 Island - Ko Phawt - Nga Man Island - Bo Ywe Island - Kyun Phila Island - Myauk Nee Island - Kawthaung||1920.00|
||3 Days/2 Nights||Kawthaung-Taung La Bo Island - 115 Island - Myauk Ni Island - Tha Yae Island - Kawthaung||984.00|
|MSK-02||4 Days/3 Nights||Kawthaung-Taung La Bo Island - 115 Island - 254 Island - Nga Man Island - Kyaun Phila Island - Myauk Ni Island - Tha Yae Island - Kawthaung||1195.00|
|MSK-03||5 Days/4 Nights||Kawthaung-Taung La Bo Island - 115 Island - 254 Island - 256 Island - Nga Man Island - Kyaun Phila Island -Bo Ywe Island - Myauk Ni Island - Tha Yae Island - Kawthaung||1401.00|
|MSK-04||6 Days/5 Nights||Kawthaung-Taung La Bo Island - 115 Island - 254 Island - 256 Island -60 Island - Crocodile Creek - Ko Phawt Island - Tayar Island - Nga Man Island - Kyaun Phila Island -Bo Ywe Island - Myauk Ni Island - Tha Yae Island - Kawthaung||1607.00|
|MSK-05||6 Days/5 Nights||Kawthaung-Taung La Bo Island - 115 Island - Nga Man Island - Kyaun Phila Island - 254 Island - Sagalet Island - Marbel Island - Wal Island - Mergui Island - Myeik||1781.00|
|MSK-06||6 Days/5 Nights||Myeik - Mergui Island - Wal Island - Marbel Island - sagalet Island - 254 Island - 256 Island - Nga Man Island - 115 Island - Taung La Bo Island - Kawthaung||1781.00|
- Free flow of soft drinks (while onboard)
- On board meals (3 meals per day with minimum 3-4 dishes per meal AB/Chinese/Thai/)
- Two ways transfer in Kawthaung, Myeik & Ranong (2 ways)
- Local English speaking service
- Accommodation onboard (Twin sharing each cabin) Mergui Princess
Sea Kayaks (sit-on-top), Snorkeling sets (face masks, snorkels and fins), Jungle boots, Fishing poles, Life jacket
- Zone Fees USD80 for MSK-01, MSK-02, MSK-03 and USD130 for MSK-04, MSK-05, MSK-06
- Hotel Accommodation in Kawthaung, Ranong or Myeik
- Tips & Drink (Beer & Alcoholic Drink)
- Personal expenses & Personal insurance
- Domestic & International air-ticket
- Repositioning cost will be collected 70% on charter per-day rate
- Visa fees for 28 days USD30 per pax (we will also require 4 passport size photos for entry of Myanmar)
- Diving equipment rental fees
On Board Meals, Cuisine & Beverage
- 3 meals/day (Breakfast – ABF or Local style, Lunch & Dinner – 3 Main Dishes with Soup/ Salad/ Desert)
- Chinese/ Thai/ Local Cuisine
- European Cuisine on request
- Vegetarian, Hala meal on request
- Free flow of all kinds of soft drinks (Stock available on boat)
- Beer/ Wine/ Alcoholic Drinks can be available on cash payment basics
- Children under 12 years old will be charged 75% of a pax.
- Children under 2 years will be charged 25% of a pax.
- We provide free of charge for one person at Mergui Princess Boat for minimum 9 pax but sleeping place is limited to tent on the deck or captain’s house.
Cruise reservation should be made directly to:
Elegant Head Office.
No (20), Building (E), Mya Yeik Nyo Hotel Compound, Pale Street, Bahan Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Ph : +95 - 1 - 401261, H.P: 09 - 421 - 107472
Fax : 95-1-401261
A deposit of 30% of the total cost per person is required within one week after booking to secure the trip. The balance need to be paid at least 30 days prior to the departure date. If full payment has not been received, Elegant Myanmar Tours Co.,Ltd has the right to cancel booking. Bookings made within 30 days of the departure date must be paid in full at the time of the booking. All the prices are based on the cost and exchange rates at the time of printing and we reserve the right to adjust the tour prices.
All payment should be made in cash (US Dollar Only), Bank Transfer
One month prior to the departure date full refund minus permission fees USD80 per person or Bank transfer fees if there is any.
- 30-15 days prior to the departure date - 75%of the total price
- 15 days less prior to the departure date - 100% of the total price
- In case of NO-show - 100% of the total price
- During the trip and unused services – no refund
We recommend to advise your clients to buy medical evacuation insurance which provides for helicopter rescue on their own before starting the trip. The purpose of insurance is to provide proper coverage suited to the specific needs of Adventure Travel and in the case of an emergency case, works quickly and efficiently. The insurance should also cover accidents, health and loss or damage to the personal effects. We can take no responsibility for scheduling or itinerary changes due to changing weather, political situations, natural disasters or other events beyond our control.