- Validity : From 1 Oct 2013 To 30 Apr 2014
- Note : All ready-made Tour Program will be operated (minimum 2 pax) on your requested.
- Date : Maximum 5 Pax for Vessel Mergui Princess, 6 Pax for Vessel Ayer Princess and 6 Pax for Vessel Victoria Princess.
Mergui Princess Tour
|Tour Code||Program||Itinerary||Minimum 2 pax||Minimum 7 pax|
|MSK-01||3 Days/ 2 Nights||Kawthaung - Taung La Bo - 115 Island - Nga Man Island - Tha Yae Island - Kawthaung||USD 937/Pax||USD 673/Pax||Book|
|MSK-02||4 Days/ 3 Nights||Kawthaung - Taung La Bo - 115 Island - 245 Island - Kyun Phila - Myauk Ni - Tha Yae Island - Kawthaung||USD 1138/Pax||USD 834/Pax||Book|
|MSK-03||5 Days / 4 Nights||Kawthaung - Taung La Bo - 115 Island - 254 Island - 60 Island - Nga Man Island - Kyun Phila - Myauk Ni - Tha Yae Island - Kawthaung||USD 1334/Pax||USD 955/Pax||Book|
|MSK-04||6 Days/ 5 Nights||Kawthaung - Taung La Bo - 115 Island - 254 Island - 60 Island - Salet Galet - Nga Man Island - Kyun Phila - Bo Wee Island - Carven Island - Myauk Ni - Tha Yae Island - Kawthaung||USD 1530/Pax||USD 1110/Pax||Book|
|MSK-05||6 Days / 5 Nights||Kawthaung - Taung La Bo - 115 Island - Nga Man Island - Kyun Phila - 254 Island - Salet Galet - Marbel Island - Wal Island - Mergui Island - Myeik||USD 1696/Pax||USD 1363/Pax||Book|
|MSK-06||6 Days / 5 Nights||Myeik - Mergui Island - Wal Island - Marbel Island - Salet Galet - 254 Island - Makyone Galet - Nga Man Island - 115 Island - Taung La Bo - Kawthaung||USD 1696/Pax||USD 1363/Pax||Book|
|Charter Rates||Rate per day||Rate per day|
|Mergui Princess||USD 1495 per day (1 – 8 pax)||USD1984 per day (9 – 16 pax)|
*Minimum 7 pax means that there must be altogether 7 persons from one agent.
*Remark there could be additional fuel surcharge depend on the fuel prices with prior notice.
- Free flow of soft drinks (while onboard)
- On board meals (3 meals per day with minimum 3-4 dishes per meal AB/Chinese/Thai/)
- Two ways transfer in Kawthaung, Myeik & Ranong (2 ways)
- Local English speaking service
- Accommodation onboard (Twin sharing each cabin) either MV Mergui Princess or MV Ayer Princess
Sea Kayaks (sit-on-top), Snorkeling sets (face masks, snorkels and fins), Jungle boots, Fishing poles, Life jacket
- Zone Fees USD80 for MSK-01, MSK-02, MSK-03 and USD130 for MSK-04, MSK-05, MSK-06
- Hotel Accommodation in Kawthaung, Ranong or Myeik
- Tips & Drink (Beer & Alcoholic Drink)
- Personal expenses & Personal insurance
- Domestic & International air-ticket
- Repositioning cost will be collected 70% on charter per-day rate
- Visa fees for 28 days USD30 per pax (we will also require 4 passport size photos for entry of Myanmar)
- Diving equipment rental fees
On Board Meals, Cuisine & Beverage
- 3 meals/day (Breakfast – ABF or Local style, Lunch & Dinner – 3 Main Dishes with Soup/ Salad/ Desert)
- Chinese/ Thai/ Local Cuisine
- European Cuisine on request
- Vegetarian, Hala meal on request
- Free flow of all kinds of soft drinks (Stock available on boat)
- Beer/ Wine/ Alcoholic Drinks can be available on cash payment basics
- 10 % commission on published rate (MSK-01, MSK-02, MSK-03, MSK-04, MSK-05 & MSK-06) and charter rate
- Children under 12 years old will be charged 75% of a pax.
- Children under 2 years will be charged 25% of a pax.
- All licensed guide or local staff will be charged 50% on published package rate (for only package trips).
- We provide free of charge for one person at Mergui Princess Boat for minimum 9 pax but sleeping place is limited to tent on the deck or captain’s house.
Cruise reservation should be made directly to:
Elegant Head Office.
No (20), Building (E), Mya Yeik Nyo Hotel Compound, Pale Street, Bahan Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Ph : +95 - 1 - 401261, H.P: 09 - 421 - 107472
Fax : 95-1-401261
A deposit of 30% of the total cost per person is required within one week after booking to secure the trip. The balance need to be paid at least 30 days prior to the departure date. If full payment has not been received, Elegant Myanmar Tours Co.,Ltd has the right to cancel booking. Bookings made within 30 days of the departure date must be paid in full at the time of the booking. All the prices are based on the cost and exchange rates at the time of printing and we reserve the right to adjust the tour prices.
All payment should be made in cash (US Dollar Only), Bank Transfer
One month prior to the departure date full refund minus permission fees USD80 per person or Bank transfer fees if there is any.
- 30-15 days prior to the departure date - 75%of the total price
- 15 days less prior to the departure date - 100% of the total price
- In case of NO-show - 100% of the total price
- During the trip and unused services – no refund
We recommend to advise your clients to buy medical evacuation insurance which provides for helicopter rescue on their own before starting the trip. The purpose of insurance is to provide proper coverage suited to the specific needs of Adventure Travel and in the case of an emergency case, works quickly and efficiently. The insurance should also cover accidents, health and loss or damage to the personal effects. We can take no responsibility for scheduling or itinerary changes due to changing weather, political situations, natural disasters or other events beyond our control.